- 2 cups Oats
- 4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups pumpkin purée
- 1.5 cups butter (softened)
- 1 cup sugar
- PREHEAT oven to 350.
- Sift flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon to combine. Add oats and stir to combine.
- In another bowl cream butter till light and fluffy.
- Add sugars gradually till combine.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- Alternate adding dry ingredients and pumpkin to the sugar/butter mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Spray cookie sheets with nonstick spray and drop cookies by the tablespoon.
- Cook 15 minutes and see where the cookies are at. You may have to cook them more or less depending on the oven. They are a soft cookie, but they should be firm.
NOTE: If you aren't going to eat them relatively quickly, put them in a ziplock and store in the fridge.